Happy Saturday! We hope you have a lot of nice plans for today to spend time as you wish.
Don’t forget it is getting dark at 4 p.m., use your day time wisely. ୧[ ˵ ͡ᵔ ͜ʟ ͡ᵔ ˵ ]୨
Today is all about you and your hobbies. We are sure you have plenty of them, but is it easy to find time for all?
Maybe you are like Edward Abbey, who once said “Saving the world is only a hobby. Most of the time I do nothing.”
For today you will need:
1) List all of your hobbies or things you always wanted to try but never found time to.
2) Rate them 1-10 if you like.
3) Pick the one which sparks a spark (yes, Sparky spark) in you. ヾ(○･ω･)ﾉ☆
4) Get all the things you need for it. If you need to rent something or to go out to be able to do it, go the extra mile.
5) Do it for at least one hour to feel the flow of the process!
If you want to try something new search for some unusual ideas online. You never know what can make you “go banana” ◖|◔◡◉|◗